Offering business solutions designed to ensure success, Saint-Hyacinthe Technopole is the gateway for all your industrial, commercial and tourism projects in Saint-Hyacinthe.
Saint-Hyacinthe Technopole manages economic development on the city of Saint-Hyacinthe’s territory. Its mission is to attract new industrial and commercial businesses, as well as promote and develop tourism, particularly business-related tourism.
One of the Technopole’s main tasks is to attract potential investors to the Maskoutan region. It works closely with investors to help get their projects set up in our area and ensure their success. It also manages and develops the technology park, the City of Agri-Food, Veterinary and Agri-Environmental Biotechnology. Further, the city of Saint-Hyacinthe has put the Technopole in charge of managing and selling lots in the industrial parks.
The Technopole also helps established businesses in the city centre with their development projects, namely by securing financing packages and guiding them through the different steps of their projects, among other services.
The Saint-Hyacinthe Technopole’s mission is to:
- actively help new businesses and institutions (industrial, commercial and tourism) settle in Saint-Hyacinthe or help relocate or expand existing businesses and institutions in the area
- create jobs on the city of Saint-Hyacinthe’s territory by attracting new businesses
- promote, develop and support the City of Agri-Food, Veterinary and Agri-Environmental Biotechnology park and the industrial parks in Saint-Hyacinthe
- promote, develop and support commerce on the Maskoutan territory by favouring the harmonious development of the city of Saint-Hyacinthe’s commercial centres and main commercial thoroughfares
- welcome, promote, develop and support business tourism and pleasure tourism on the territory
- promote innovation, research and landmark achievements to publicize Saint-Hyacinthe’s economic vitality